Friday, April 24, 2009

Back to Coulter!

Her new book,Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America Coulter has gotten me a little bit riled, if not concerned for what she represents. The thing is, people actually buy that crap and think its the gospel.
She claims to be a christian, but I wonder what extent she is willing to be a WASP when it suits her.
Please tell me though, what makes her better than the non-believers liberals? you see, you believe that no democrat can be a good christian, and yet, Coulter is pressing to me that no conservative can be a good christian (that is, if i was to just base my conservative judgments on her)....
The message might be good, but I am having a hard time listening to that, when it comes out from her, and her professions seem to contradict themselves. (btw, I am not being prejudiced here, because I don't like Micheal Moore's style either.) Actually, I probably would like Moore, so let me compare her to Bill press, because they seem to have the same agenda.

If she stood to be a person of integrity in all that, then I would respect her, but at the moment, I have more respect for Krugman than I do her, because while she has some good points,eg welfare, and biased messages....I still don't see her to be any different than any other columnist or commentator, who throws punches, without thinking of their effectiveness.
well how about it....no name calling. Isn't that what most people want. Look at the message, and not have it sidetracked by name calling. But I wonder if Ann can do that...( well atleast as the christian she believes to be) Coulter's biggest problem is that she basically puts all people who disagree with her in the category of "liberal" without defining it or qualifying it, which is why I have trouble understanding how you justifying her contents without prejudices.
Now before you starting blowing steam through your ears...let me specifically say that Conservatives have been defined and well established, but please, could you define the term liberal...from well lets say, moore's liberalism, to Krugmans liberalism...or even better, the labeled liberal McCain and Moore(or Obama) =(at the moment, those are the ones that I can think of who are far fetched)
I think there is a great deal of spin, this case to be true to everywriter from Beck, Nader, maher, hmmmm. and some that I mentioned above.
She mentions about Obama's security? do you truly believe that he has nothing to fear? At the moment, I can think of three strong reasons he should be protected, and people should be concerned about his safety. Forgive me for this next statement....but for a rich blonde, blue-eyed claiming christian to comment on the fact that it is stupid to worry, or rather it is pretentious of the "liberals" to comment on his safety, well...honestly, its almost as bad as New Yorkers, who ridicule the appalachian mountains, the extremes of suburbanites commenting on the poverty of the Appalachian people.
Oh and she talks about "liberals" whining, what about the team at FOX...( I assume you would be a great fan so you know who am speaking of)
and in her writing this book, isn't coulter doing that same thing...."Oh cons..we are oppressed, they only see one side,etc..." last time I checked, that was whining. (but then again, don't ask me what it means to whine, cause that is an art lost to me)

She seems to have a good message, "don't get pregnant, don't get the mortgage you can't afford, be careful if you have to have sex not to expose yourself to Aids and stds, don't believe everything you read in the media, don't go find someone who seems better than the spouse you already have"....if this happens, then by golly America will be fixed.
and Single mums are responsible for the state of the country?hmm...okay, lets just say I buy the BS; HOW?

She has a strong voice, but if she is going to present arguments, she can't be a satirist, and a person who claims to bring truth....

No comments: