Monday, March 30, 2009

Ann Coulter: An Intelligent DID

I have made it a point not attack people's personalities, but tried my best to disengage personalities-character from the things they say. For example, I like Palin, she is a nice person, but as a VP she would have turned what good is left into some Holy War. Forget Islamic Jihad...this woman could have presented the Crusades part two. I like that she is a Christian...and am all for salvation of all, but I am not going to stand there and watch forced conversions. The list goes on and On, like McCain, and well, sometimes Obama has crazy crazy moments....then there Rush Limbaugh. But recently, after reading her recent book, Ann Coulter has come to my attention.
In her own words she says, "I'm a Christian first and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second"
is it just me, does everyone find fault or rather a contradiction in that statement?

Is it that she cannot make up her mind of becoming either a christian,or a bigoted conservative, who happens to be mean-spirited?
Maybe I read my Bible wrong, but doesn't that Holy book call us to be loving, and be all that is good. Being a bigot is definitely not on the "do-good" list in the Bible, and neither is mean-spirited.

I don't know, maybe calling her a DID is not so kind...how about Bi-polar?

No comments: