Friday, March 20, 2009

I trade you a thousand Arabs for One Jew

If you have been following the Gaza conflict , you will know what I mean. Every state has a sovereign right to defend their rights, but what if in the process of protecting yourself you deny human rights to those that are innocents. All I know is political science and history, at least in this specific area. How is it that people forget history and let it condemn them again and again? the Nazis also wanted to protect their land, and thus the holocaust. Then it began again in Palestine with the Zionists....and here we go again.
I am not justifying any actions of the Arabs but the fact that the international community closes ears to the cries of the innocents because Israel is an ally...that is pathetic... and pisses me off.
Oh, and Christian sympathizers of Israel....please justify that to me, beyond the "promised Land theory".

Am a little bit testy this morning after reading the paper...( Now the IC is pissed at the condition in Gaza...now they call out Israel for not killing humanely!!1...really am SHOCKED!@)

No comments: