Monday, February 14, 2005

Why I watch it....hhmmmmm?

The West Wing and NCIS will definately be my favorite shows. Why I watch them, I could always blame it on my guardians who introduced the shows to me.
I was not big on TV and I never really watched any kind of shows. Other than watching seventh Heaven and a movie once in a while, I rarely sat infront of the TV. Then I started watching Sports night, which was produced by Aaron Sorkin. Then I watched the American President which was quiet humorous. I liked his script so I began watching the West Wing. I started by watching the old tapes that my guardians had. I have been following it ever since. To me, the show is like a comedy. The charecters are what draws me to the tv set every wednesday at nine. Nobody knows what Josh is going to say that will make the whole White house come to almost a stop, or maybe what kinda of humor C.J might bring in. Then there is the love-hate relationship between Josh and Donna. Whatever happens, there is always that mystery that lies ahead of every show, which I am drawn to.
The same goes for NCIS. ALthough I hate watching bloody stuff and violence, I love solving mysteries. In NCIS, the characters are funny and are always on the move looking for clues of who the killer might be, or who the real enemy is. I make predictions and then end up seeing if I was right or not.

1 comment:

dmuragijimana said...

Why indeed>>..believe me I have asked myself the question over and over again...but it is not so much what is the original best or what...it's all about the actors...they make a show interesting and bring it to life.