Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson-

Original postings from this blog were of media, thanks to Dr. Rudd. So I am going to honor or speak of MJ as he is a media icon, and some friends point out...humanitarian.
Okay, so I was really upset yesterday. I come home from a whole long day and reports are flying high that he is dead. And I was thinking...okay, he is dead. But i did not know that I was going to be called a witch or compared to an uncaring human being because I really thought it was funny how people were going into hysterics about his death. But I guess being a witch couldn't be the worst thing in the world.Yes, he died. So will everyone. Each one will have their day to die.
However, I understand the magnitude that is MJ, but treating him like a god of sorts was a little disturbing. He was a great musician...a greater star because the songs he wrote could touch the coldest of hearts. You only have to listen to songs like "heal the world", "Earth Song" Human Nature or my favorite "you are not alone"-to understand where I am coming from.
But all in all, MJ was flesh and blood. I mean, he deserves to be mourned, but mourn him without judging others that are not doing so.
Stupidity like wishing u died instead of him is foolishness beyond compare. He had his life to live, he made choices that brought him to this point. He made his bed, and laid in it, so why wish that u were the one who was dead?
Well I can pretty much say that Paul McArtney is not so upset, even though he might be sad that the one man who cheated him out of money is dead.

But it is not fair for me to judge him, and cast stones at the great MJ. so I will leave the rantings to that.
He was a great man. He even received a humanitarian award-albeit still on trial-but nevertheless, well respected. He gave millions to different charities, and the world will appreciate him for that.

No comments: