Sunday, October 04, 2009

So...Iran has technology to make a bomb?

DUH!!
Sunday mornings usually do not constitute of me having to go around prancing for what could be juicy news. AKA reading the new york times.
I save that pleasure for the evenings.
So front page story. Iran has Data to make a Nuclear Bomb. To which my reaction was....yea? really...well hello!
Once again, it is interesting how Israel keeps getting into this little disputes with Iran. I mean, its Germany, Britain, France the US, and...Israel? It provides a good laugh really.
On the other hand...Iran keeps calm claiming that all documents contrary to the official statements are fraudulent.

I am not much into gloom, but I feel like there is a potential ticking bomb here. If I was the UN, I would be careful on how I proceed.

4 comments:

Azazel said...

Umm little disputes???
Little DISPUTES? we are talkin about nuclear annihilation and u say they are little disputes..
Yes there is a tickn bomb here and the UN is dynsfunctional..

dmuragijimana said...

yea, compared to what it could...this is little meats.

The UN is dysfunctional because of one reason: USA!

Enoch said...

Not about Iran, but u just might like this
http://www.esnips.com/doc/5179e14b-0ad1-477b-8e36-00bf15220dfa/Parallel-Worlds

dmuragijimana said...

Thanks Enoch. Kaku is one hell of a writer. You should read his work about nuclear power...very intriguing.